ExpertBail: Lights, Camera, Bail Bonds!Friday, March 4, 2011
Radio and television and print, oh my! Check out all the great media coverage that ExpertBail has generated in the last month including several radio interviews, TV interviews and a marketing presentation that was covered by one of the world’s leading marketing blogs.
- ExpertBail Agent, Stephen Owens, did a live in-station television interview in Wichita, Kansas
- ExpertBail Agent, Adam Buffington, did a live radio interview in Duluth, Michigan
- AIA’s Chief Legal Officer, Jerry Watson, did a live radio interview on the nationally syndicated Lars Larson show
- Jerry Watson spoke with a reporter from the Wall Street Journal about the commercial bail industry and ExpertBail
- Jerry Watson spoke with a New York Times reporter about commercial bail and ExpertBail
- Jerry Watson did a live radio interview on Cincinnati’s #1 rated radio station WLW 710
- Jerry Watson did a radio interview with a Las Vegas station that will air this week across its five sister Nevada stations
- AIA’s Chief Marketing Officer, Eric Granof, told the ExpertBail story at a Digital Marketing Conference in Austin, Texas
The Austin presentation was covered by one of the world’s leading marketing blogs; you can read the story by clicking on the following link, How to Humanize a Sketchy Industry.